Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Give us an opportunity to make things right! (by Lance C.):

richarda618 wrote:
In my case after nine hours I broke down and bought but I had buyers remorse and wanted out....A class action law suit is something everyone here would join I am sure.

Sorry to hear how they twisted your arm to buy this worthless junk. Sadly, your story is not unique. Many people come on these boards with similar stories. However, I would caution you on a couple of things.

Firstly, seeking out a class action lawsuit for something like this is not very practical. You signed a contract with the chance to rescind. Your chances of winning anything are slim. Even if you do win, in many cases like this, the plaintiffs come away with very little money while the lawyers laugh all the way to the bank.

Secondly, watch out for the many scam artists who will contact you claiming they can sell or rent out your unit for scads and scads of money. They will get you all excited about the sale/rental then ask you for some sort of upfront fee. That is always a scam.