Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Wyndham Buy back Program (by KC):

lollis3 wrote:
I'm not sure that buy back program wasn't fake news. I could not get them to show me the contract or anything in writing to prove it was a legitimate program. I suspected it was one of those deals that salespeople make up to sell more points. So I took a pass.

"Pathways" was not "fake news". The short-lived Wyndham "Pathways" program of yesteryear was very real but it is now long gone (and Wyndham only paid pennies on the original purchase dollar anyhow, and ONLY on developer-direct purchases, not on resale ownerships). Wyndham's "Ovation" program of today is alive and well, but no one really knows for how long. Wyndham will accept some (but not all) ownership[s back **IF** there are no unpaid loan balances or unpaid maintenance fees, but otherwise offers and pays NOTHING to accept those "deedbacks". Ovation is real and it's available today, but it offers absolutely no compensation --- just a cost-free exit for owners looking to bail out; no more and no less --- and it's not available for ALL Wyndham ownerships. How Wyndham picks and chooses between "yes" and "no", I personally have no clue at all.