Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Anyone have experience with Exchange Travel International (by Jay C.):

rogerr69 wrote:
my point of contact is eric watson. his story, which he delivered smoothly, is a large mexican conglomerate, it may be grupo cemex, is buying timeshare properties for corporate use (uh, huh). the price "eric watson" offered was nearly 20% more than what I said I paid for it. Life should be so good, huh readers? a google search shows an office building located at the shady trail address. I asked if Exchange Travel International is registered with the Calif Dept of RE as timeshare resale companies are supposed to be and eric said they are not and don't have to be because they are not selling property? BEWARE. I will post again when I learn more
SURPRISE SURPRISE...I too got a phone call recently along with a very nice proposal of a buyer...the same "grupo cemex" name was given as the interested party...very very skeptical of this...as here i am sitting as a time share owner and why me...can i be this lucky to just have this large sum of $$$ come to me in time of need...it all sounds wonderful....BUT...can not find enough info anywhere to sign their agreement of offer...the financial person was rude and pushy as well...nothing is ever too good to be true !!!