Event Savvy

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Event Savvy (by R P.):

erikak19 wrote:
I cannot believe your attitude! And your accusation that I am getting nasty??!! You are the one that is nasty saying I am a phoney person and that this company is a scam. We have dealt with scams before and we checked out this company very well before working with them. They have valid real estate and valid business license since 2001. If a company is a scam and has been around since 2001, certainly there would be complaints witht he BBB, etc. The only negative thing is you stating that it is a scam - so what is your proof that they are a scam??? I suppose that it will just be your "hunch" - no real basis! Just another negative person trying to ruin things for other people. This company did a great job for us so unless you have some FACTS on which to base your accusations, I suggest you keep your negative "hunches" to yourself and stop claiming them as FACTS. Just because you think something doesn't make it true. You must have had a terrible experience or have had a terrible life to be so negative about everything! Poor thing!

Bottom line, if this company charges any type of upfront fee then they are NOT licensed real estate brokers ..... licensed real estate brokers are NOT allowed to charge an upfront fee .... they take their fees at closing.