Event Savvy

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Event Savvy (by Don P.):

I won't stop exposing these scammers. I am very active with the National Timeshare Owners Association and we are going to do whatever neccessary to drive them back into their rat holes where they belong. Ericka's scam is so familiar. They bait you in with the promise of a huge sale price eg: $ 74,000.00 which everyone knows is not possible. I also did some research and found units selling at the Grand Mayan for only $ 1,000.00 so why would someone pay $ 74,000.00. They claim that there are no up front fees but after they set the hook they suddenly need some sort of fee eg: foriegn investor fee or appraisal fee. They hand you off to another scammer claiming to be from another company eg: phony escrow company. Once they have your money they disapear along with your money. Then somewhere down the road you get contacted by someone who claims they can recover your money for another fee. Once you end up on the " sucker list " they keep coming after you for more money. I get nothing for informing people about these scams except the satisfaction of helping others. I want to know what Ericka's motivation is other than being one of the scammers. I'm sick and tired of hearing the stories after someone has been ripped off. I will be in here with Lance and Jayjay trying to prevent future victims. If Ericka's company is so good they don't need to be in here with their hustle. They should have customers lined up out their door.