Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: My reservation is not mine? (by Courtney S.):

Rohan McClure (also uses the name Samuel Foster) was a nightmare and caused me HUGE amounts of stress about a vacation that I should have been so excited about. He's a FRAUD! He pretends to be a middle man - he books you a reservation, gets you a confirmation under your name but then doesn't pay the owner of the unit (who doesn't have your information) so they have no choice but to back out and find someone on their own. He has had 3 different companies/websites since last July. His most current www.resortdestinations.com is a fraud just like his others (mcclurerealty.com and travelpartnersclub.com). He stole $4,000 from us but I was fortunate enough to get it back from our credit card companies who then went after him/his bank. We found out we were being scammed 5 days before my family and I were scheduled to go to Aruba. We were also fortunate to find a unit of the same size with just days to go. It was a nightmare! You should ask the owner for several references but I've learned nothing is a guarentee!