Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: stephanie martinez concierge realty (by Michelle D.):

Don you are a typical school yard BULLY! Anyone who disagrees with you or discredits your thoughts you bully and try to manipulate them and the public. Concierge Realty in fact has over 500 advertisements on Redweek presently. You call people and myself who respond to your ignorant comments ambulance chasers and getting free advertisement however I call it protecting my company and I will no longer let you bully me into silence. So if you truly wish for my company to not get as you call it free advertising than perhaps you should quit pushing your own agenda and give facts. I do not live in a mansion by any means. Yes my new home is nice but by no stretch of the imagination a mansion. I happen to have a large family. I am like most people who have gone after the American Dream. I started my own business from nothing and I have built it on intreguity and great client relations that I believe are the best in the business. I understand through your other posts that you have been taken advantage of but that doesn't make all companies bad. I have started my company with myself only and in the last 5 years now have over 20. The people that make up my company are my family and I will not sit by idling while you slam them. Now if it makes you feel better I will look into advertising on the forum because then you won't mind if myself or folks in my company make comments. Correct!? I wanted to thank all the wonderful people that have spoken respectively and so kindly of my company. Please keep it coming. Kind regards, Michelle