Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Raintree Timeshare Scam (by Don P.):

They are professional con artists ( scammers ) . They lure you out of the forum to their website. They make promises to you that are " too good to be true " . Once they set the hook and have you drooling they inform you that there is a " fee " that has to be paid before they can complete the deal. I will guarantee that they will ask you for money .

Anyone can create a website and use a mail drop box for an address. If anyone is stupid enough to give them money then you will be put on the " sucker list " and they will continue to ask for more money until you stop sending it. Even worse if anyone is brain dead enough to give them credit or debit card information they will bleed you dry.

If you doubt any part of this you are either dumber than dirt or one of the scammers. I worked in law enforcement for over twenty five years and I am sharing some expertise for free. I have exposed the scammers for years in the forums and saved people thousands of dollars and never asked for a penny. I have no motive to give out false information. I can spot a scammer miles away and I guarantee that these people are running a scam. Go check them out and see where they are licensed to do business. Ask for the actual location of their office and verify it. You will find out that they are phantoms and scammers.