Timeshare To Buy

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Timeshare To Buy (by Bob C.):

We HAD Wyndham timeshare (s) and enjoyed a LOT of trips. IF you book early enough, you do not have the big problem of availability. We sold our timeshares back to Wyndham and now rent weeks at other resorts. We have found that a lot of them are NOT as nice as Wyndham. I recommended Wyndham to a friend because he and his family want to go to Destin, FL EVERY year. He purchased a Wyndham Destin timeshare and they are really enjoying it. IF you want to go to other places, then I would recommend NOT buying a timeshare and instead rent from Red Week or VRBO. We rented a two bedroom from VRBO last Sept in Chandler, AZ and it worked out great. We had a two bedroom, two bath and it was only $65 a night which included cleaning. Enjoy your travels. We are both retired now and do travel more but our maintenance fees were over $300 a month for four weeks of travel. So now we try to just rent a week for $300 to $400 three or four times a year. You are more limited as to places to go and as I said we have NOT stayed in one as nice as Wyndham yet, but I am sure they are out there. Hope this helps.