Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Timeshare "Adventures" indeed... (by KC):

yvettew19 wrote:
Truly I should have given RedWeek.Com my $295 and if they took 5 years to sell my timeshare it would have been worth it......they don't even put your timeshare in view for any one to see as RedWeek does....Thank you REDWEEK.COM for being honest, candid, and straightfoward to all your customers.
Judging from your post, quoted in relevant portions above, you may not actually understand exactly what RedWeek is and / or does...

RedWeek is merely a timeshare related Internet site on which individuals (or commercial entities) can (and do) pay a fee to advertise their timeshare(s), either for rent or for sale. In other words, RedWeek itself is essentially just a web site, i.e., RedWeek itself as a company does NOT sell or rent timeshares. Any and every ad you see on RedWeek is an ad whose paid placement has been purchased by an individual (or a commercial company) and RedWeek has ABSOLUTELY NO involvement whatsoever in any transaction resulting from any and all such ads. In short, RedWeek is merely the "Internet vehicle" for the placement and posting of those paid ads.

These RedWeek discussion forums (with the exception of occasional Moderator input or censoring) are also comprised entirely of voluntary contributors (...including me, and many others) who have NO direct association of any kind with RedWeek. We merely CHOOSE to occasionally share our experience and acquired knowledge (...unfortunately, forum "input" sometimes also includes the posting of some uninformed and / or grossly inaccurate misinformation by some contributors). Opinions and viewpoints relating to timeshare matters are also expressed and discussed in the Forums.

In any event, I'm still sorry that you have apparently fallen prey to the parasitic and opportunistic likes of "Timeshare Adventures. Inc."