Jun 18, 2007

It doesn"t look like much of a beach, is there one

Ann M.
Jun 30, 2007

yes

Judy L.
Jul 31, 2007

Hi annm98. We have been coming to SOK for 8 years now. No, it is really not much of a beach. You can walk end to end (south to north) about 300 yards. The sand is nice, the swiming is pretty good, the breakers out deeper are alot of fun with bookie boards, but no - it is not the greatest. Overall though, the resort is real nice.

Steven D.
Nov 03, 2007

I have noticed that there are not a lot of really good beaches in Maui. Not like the Carribean anyway! But a lot of the resorts in Maui don't have any beach at all, so I am pretty happy with this one. I like the fact that the resort is "right on the beach" and it is great for watching sunsets and whales!!!! I like cooking on the grills while looking at the water! I think I am overdue for a trip back to SOK!!!

Steve F.
Mar 23, 2008

The beach isn't bad. We spent alot of time on it this year as compared to past years. I think the Best swimming is in front of the Kahana Beach Club right next door.

Kathy S.
Jul 19, 2008

kathyszk wrote:
The beach isn't bad. We spent alot of time on it this year as compared to past years. I think the Best swimming is in front of the Kahana Beach Club right next door.

I got my rear tossed surfing on this beach. Depending on what time of year... watch out!!

Definatley a GREAT kite flying, and sunset beach

Jope B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.