Feb 07, 2008

I try to type Orange Lake Country Club into a search engine and use terms like map, layout, etc, and nothing will give me a resort map, (just directions on how to get to the property). I would like to see the units, and how they are layed out on the property in relation to the amenities. The website, orangelake.com does not seem to have this type of map either. Thank you in advance. :)

K C.
Mar 11, 2008

go to myorangelake.com select orlando fl Take an armchair tour of your favorite places around Orange Lake. You can explore the West Village, Splash Lagoon, The Resort Course and more. Enjoy miles of blue sky and lush landscaping—right on your desktop. These gorgeous panoramic views will make you feel like you're right here!

Charlene H.
Mar 14, 2008

gafac wrote:
I try to type Orange Lake Country Club into a search engine and use terms like map, layout, etc, and nothing will give me a resort map, (just directions on how to get to the property). I would like to see the units, and how they are layed out on the property in relation to the amenities. The website, orangelake.com does not seem to have this type of map either. Thank you in advance. :)
try www.orangelakeresales.com - there is a map posted for download, although not very current. But at least you can see the unit numbers..... I would advise you to enter the address into a map search machine, ie yahoo or google, and zoom in on your unit's location on both map and satellite, because there is a highway built right through the resort. Some units in the east village and north village are VERY close to it

I W.
Mar 14, 2008

iw5 wrote:
gafac wrote:
try www.orangelakeresales.com - there is a map posted for download, although not very current. But at least you can see the unit numbers..... I would advise you to enter the address into a map search machine, ie yahoo or google, and zoom in on your unit's location on both map and satellite, because there is a highway built right through the resort. Some units in the east village and north village are VERY close to it

PERFECT!! You knew just what I wanted. Thank you so much for your time and have a GREAT day!! :)

K C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.