Hanalei Bay Resort

description and pictures false

Nov 02, 2008

There are SEVERAL pictures in the photo album that are totally false. several of the bay pictures are not the bay, ZERO units have a fireplace, the resturant is closed and does NOT look like that. i was there less than 45 days ago and no earthmoving or construction can occur that quickly.

M W.
Nov 02, 2008

mark2136 wrote:
There are SEVERAL pictures in the photo album that are totally false. several of the bay pictures are not the bay, ZERO units have a fireplace, the resturant is closed and does NOT look like that. i was there less than 45 days ago and no earthmoving or construction can occur that quickly.

Thank you for letting us know. Most of the photos come from members that have added their postings for rent or sale on RedWeek.com for this resort. I've removed a number of photos but please let us know if there are any more that are not accurate.

Thanks again, Marty

Marty F
Apr 19, 2009

ummmm, you're using a bunch of my copyrighted photos without permission.

Doug P.
Apr 19, 2009

dougp75 wrote:
ummmm, you're using a bunch of my copyrighted photos without permission.

Hi Doug,

When you add text descriptions, graphics, pictures, and other content relevant to the rental or sale of that item, you agree to transfer relevant copyrights to us. You can find this information on our Terms of Service page, http://www.redweek.com/tos

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Apr 19, 2009

You don't understand Marty. I'm asking you to take the pictures down. I don't care who posted them, Redweek doesn't have permission to use them.

Doug P.
Apr 20, 2009

dougp75 wrote:
You don't understand Marty. I'm asking you to take the pictures down. I don't care who posted them, Redweek doesn't have permission to use them.

As long as our members posted the photos we do have permission to use them.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Apr 23, 2009

False Marty.

Thank you Redweek for quickly removing my copyrighted material.

Doug P.
Apr 23, 2009

dougp75 wrote:
False Marty.

Thank you Redweek for quickly removing my copyrighted material.

I apologize, Doug, I thought that you had added your posting with your own photos. If that were the case, we would have the ability to use your photos. But as it were you had not added a posting. Other members must have found your photos and used them since we did not do that. We have the ability to pull the photos that members add with their postings and add them to the resort's main page.

Again, I apologize, Doug. I should have checked into your account further.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Apr 27, 2009

marty8084 wrote:
mark2136 wrote:

Thank you for letting us know. Most of the photos come from members that have added their postings for rent or sale on RedWeek.com for this resort. I've removed a number of photos but please let us know if there are any more that are not accurate.

Thanks again, Marty

Laurie D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.