Silver Lakes Vacation Club

Silver Lake: a scam

Jan 01, 2009

Silver Lake is not a place one wants to go. The service is crummy, the place is boring and the personnel will try to con you to buy, upgrade or something to get you tied in debt to them. It's a big mismanaged monster sucking your economies away. As another member wrote: Run for the hills, this guy does not tell you the quarter of it. If your stuck with one of these moldy figs, contact Randy @805-456-3938 and find help and relief. Justice will be done!!!! I am in court with Silver Lakes Vacation Club Jan 7 2009 at 8:30am Victorville, Ca. Come see how the justice system works and what happens to bate and switch and I did not get served in front of the judge with no since of humor. My guess is they will not even show up just like last time. Thats ok, I need the judgement to save my credit and show who owes who.

Dominique M.
Jul 29, 2011

Silver Lakes Vacation Club went bankrupt in July 2011. (Riverside Federal Court # 6:11-bk-33951) Where has the money gone? It seems that Mr. Bunch, who controls Silver Lakes Vacation Club has filed for bankruptcy because Silver Lakes Vacation Club owes a half million dollars to WDB Marketing, owned and controlled by William D. Bunch. Silver lakes Vacation Club also claims it owes another party , Reefland Estates, about a quarter million who has the same mailing address as Silver Lakes Vacation Club. Something is going on that does not seem right. If you are a member of SLVC you may want to get some true answers. I suggest you look at the sworn testimony of Mr. Bunch available at WWW.AFTSLVC.COM. There are many Silver Lakes Vacation Club members who just want to give back their timeshare to ex-con William Bunch. Mr Bunch will not allow that.

L B.
Jan 15, 2013

I read lbn's message-- I think that's what it was. When did you purchase at SLVC?? I'm looking for people who purchased after July, 2010. Read my other comment on this site. Also, do you have anything written referring to Bunch as the "original developer"?

lb101 wrote:
Silver Lakes Vacation Club went bankrupt in July 2011. (Riverside Federal Court # 6:11-bk-33951) Where has the money gone? It seems that Mr. Bunch, who controls Silver Lakes Vacation Club has filed for bankruptcy because Silver Lakes Vacation Club owes a half million dollars to WDB Marketing, owned and controlled by William D. Bunch. Silver lakes Vacation Club also claims it owes another party , Reefland Estates, about a quarter million who has the same mailing address as Silver Lakes Vacation Club. Something is going on that does not seem right. If you are a member of SLVC you may want to get some true answers. I suggest you look at the sworn testimony of Mr. Bunch available at WWW.AFTSLVC.COM. There are many Silver Lakes Vacation Club members who just want to give back their timeshare to ex-con William Bunch. Mr Bunch will not allow that.

Louis F.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.