preview the new redweek.com!

TW Online Marketing

Forum: General Discussion

page 1 of 1

«prev page    next page»

Message Author

TW Online Marketing

I have become aware of a company named TW Online Marketing, TWOnlineMarketing.com, and wonder if anyone has had experience with them. I am leary since they like most of them want $199.00 up front to sell a timeshare, but thought I would check them out. Cheryl Moats is VP of Marketing (540) 298-2951 and someone gave me her card.

3 years ago
Jul 08, 2011

TW Online Marketing

castleo wrote:
I have become aware of a company named TW Online Marketing, TWOnlineMarketing.com, and wonder if anyone has had experience with them. I am leary since they like most of them want $199.00 up front to sell a timeshare, but thought I would check them out. Cheryl Moats is VP of Marketing (540) 298-2951 and someone gave me her card.

Do you see the contradiction here? They say they want money to SELL your timeshare yet their name implies that they just MARKET your timeshare. There's a huge difference.

And you are wise to be leery. Even wiser to stay away from such a scam.

3 years ago
Jul 08, 2011

Wise words...

lancec13 wrote:
Do you see the contradiction here? They say they want money to SELL your timeshare yet their name implies that they just MARKET your timeshare. There's a huge difference.

And you are wise to be leery. Even wiser to stay away from such a scam.

This is very good advice, clealy and plainly stated.
Ignore at your peril (...and at your financial expense).

3 years ago
Jul 08, 2011

TW Online Marketing

They have a favorable BBB report, but we would like to hear from someone who has used them.

2 years ago
Jul 30, 2011

TW Online Marketing

gaild107 wrote:
They have a favorable BBB report, but we would like to hear from someone who has used them.

A favorable BBB report simply means that nobody has bothered to file a complaint against them yet. Chances are that this company has not even been in business long enough to have a complaint.

What are you hoping to accomplish by using this company?

In case you haven't noticed the other posts in these forums, this is one of the latest scams aimed at owners of Mexican timeshares. They call owners saying they have buyers who are ready to drop down an obscene amount of money for a low-value timeshare while constantly claiming "no upfront fee!"

Then, when you are ready to do the paperwork, they tell you that you need to send them thousands of dollars to cover some sort of fee - but they refuse to label it "upfront fee".

Oh! By the way, the buyer does not even exist.

You can proceed with this company if you wish (this is a free country), but make sure you pay them with money that you do not need and can afford to flush down the toilet.

2 years ago
Jul 30, 2011

I actually just started using this company before I found out about Redweek.com and now reading these posts I am a little leery. Can you still use Redweek even though it is advertised with another company? What is the success rate in selling timeshares thru Redweek and if u were able to sell how long did it take?

Avatar for micheller450 micheller450

1 year ago
Dec 05, 2012

NO UP FEE with redweek, sold a 2 bedroom unit for $250
last year and a 3 bedroom unit for %500. I hat to admit
that I paid an upfront fee 2 other times. these units were in Branson, and after hearing from the scam compoanies
on how much the transfer costs are, etc. I inform thaem
that the transfer can be completed for $475. Oh, if one sells it to "cheap" companies like westgate has 30 days
to buy it back. However, in this case, westgate took 45 days
and were too late to purchase it back. by the way Westgate
in Branson in the AAA book, for maybe $10 more per day.
so why pay maint. fees, when these are available at AAA?

Avatar for roberts1192 roberts1192

1 year ago
Dec 05, 2012

Okay...thank you for your advice. I know now what I need to do.

Avatar for micheller450 micheller450

1 year ago
Dec 05, 2012

TW Online Marketing

Obviously you don't really know anything about them or the business, just shooting off from the mouth. Yet your so quick to call them a scam. You make me leery.

1 year ago
Apr 24, 2013

TW Online Marketing

chrisj268 wrote:
Obviously you don't really know anything about them or the business, just shooting off from the mouth. Yet your so quick to call them a scam. You make me leery.

Well if you know more about this company than we do, would you care to explain what this company does and why it is not a scam?

1 year ago
Apr 24, 2013

TW Online Marketing

chrisj268 wrote:

Shill .... bottom line, if your company charges a large upfront fee then TW Online Marketing is a scam, period ..... all you really want is that upfront fee.

1 year ago
Apr 25, 2013

TW Online Marketing

Ms. Moats is a professional who exceeds all expectations. She is very well versed in all forms of ownership, and points. I would not hesitate to utilize her services again.

castleo wrote:

Avatar for thomase232 thomase232

10 months ago
Sep 05, 2013

TW Online Marketing

thomase232 wrote:
Ms. Moats is a professional who exceeds all expectations. She is very well versed in all forms of ownership, and points. I would not hesitate to utilize her services again.

Shill !!!!

10 months ago
Sep 05, 2013

TW Online Marketing

you sir, sound cynical who is clearly opinionated without cause

Avatar for thomase232 thomase232

10 months ago
Sep 05, 2013

I agree with Jayjay......SHILL !!!!!!

10 months ago
Sep 05, 2013

page 1 of 1

«prev page    next page»

Reply to Topic

Available only to RedWeek.com Guests

I Want To…

Attention Gmail Users

Google Phishing Scam »

Casting Call

Get free, professional photos of your next timeshare vacation!

Learn more »