Timeshare Companies

Property Relief / IAVacations, Sevierville, TN

Jan 07, 2015

Thanks....I am a member of TUG....I will check it out. Thanks!

Shelley C.

Last edited by shelleyc27 on Jan 07, 2015 11:55 AM

Mar 07, 2015

Thank you so much for your post. I am having the same problem with a timeshare I purchased off of eBay from Redweek4less aka IAVacations but the title company is called VP Title, LLC in TN. I'm not sure what to do, I've paid closing costs and 2 years of fees, but the timeshare has not transferred to me yet and I have not been able to take a vacation. They never contact me, I always end up contacting them to ask about the status of the transfer. I always get the same answer that they are waiting on the resort to finalize things. I have even had a rude young woman hang up on me when I called to ask them of the status of the transfer. What can I do? Is there not some government agency to contact? Thanks!

billw358 wrote:
For all you buyers that have purchased through IAVacations and seem to be having difficulty (sigh....) with the closing company Property Relief. I will offer this advise.... IAVacations- owner is Stacy Gilliespie and the owner name for Property Relief is Robbie Pickel. Stacy Gillispie runs both these companies but are put into different names (go figure). These 2 men sit one office away from each other. I bet alot of you that have purchased timeshare (s) get quick responses when you are deciding to purchase but when you actual purchase and send the paypal, then you don't really hear much and get a response as quick as you did before.... As you will see on ebay (redweeks4less) belongs to Mr. Gillispie. For past clients you might have spoke to Austin Meredith, Robbie Pickel or Noah Bradford when purchasing. Again all these ppl work out of the same building in Sevierville, TN. I see that ppl stated in previous post that the transaction went through great with IAVacations but the Property Relief is the problem. IAVacations seems to not tell you that your closing company is also owned by the same man. They have different phone numbers in the building that way when a buyer or rental question is ask it goes to the appropriate personnel. The Rental manager is Levi Morse. What I mean by rentals is when they get the files from Timeshare Relief (TR) which is located out of CA. TR is the one that holds the seminars in different states all across the USA. You may also see Timeshare Relief, Transfer on the Spot etc for the seminars) Once the timeshare holder releases their timeshare to (TR) or again Transfer on the spot etc) it goes to Property Relief, then an estopple is done to confirm usage etc. If it's a big package (good resort) or one with a good amount of points) they will put it on ebay to sell (IAVacations) Alltimevacations) if it's a week account or little points they will "rent the 2011 usage"and put on ebay as redweeks4less. Once these files are received from TR, Property Relief immediately puts the Seller as IAVacations. The only problem is that POA's (power of attorney) "are signed by staff @ Property Relief and not the seller, such as notary signatures are not signed by Notary's they are signed by staff. Contracts are placed in bogus names or names of Mr. Gillispie's father, Danny or his mother Jackie Holt Gillispie. Rentals are done the same way, no POA in the file & staff will call up as the "real owner"and make reservations to list on ebay. The timeshare sellers are notified that there account is heading to the closing department and that reservations may be made and placed into an EMPLOYEE NAME of the company for possible seminars held (This company does not hold the seminars, Timeshare Relief out of CA does). IAVacations and Property Relief gives employee's cash $ if they can get 20 estopples done a day so that these accounts can move fast. This company is very misleading and corrupt. Once they have your $ for closing cost, transfer fee's etc. They could care less what happens next. This is a group of young individuals that they hire and get rid of them when they want. They take trips to the Bahama's, Las Vegas, buy new vehicles, homes etc while all the ppl employed their bust their butt to make Mr. Gillispie money. A friend of mine worked for this company and the majority of the employees were cursed at, looked down on, sexual remarks etc. I hope this helps someone that is considering to buy, that this is the "real way" things are handled. I see alot of ppl speaking to the District Attorney & I wish you luck. 888-857-0208 if you wish to call and see who you get transferred to. The human resource manager is Jennifer Pickel, Mr. Robbie Pickel's wife. Thanks and Good luck, I hope this post helps.

Arlene H.
Oct 14, 2015

IA Vacations apparently has moved to the Knoxville area. If anyone has a current address for them it would be helpful to engage law enforcement and the state AG's office.

marylyn1 wrote:
I'm a sucker. I fell for their auction hook line and sinker. I paid over $5000 for a Marriott Timeshare and it has become apparent that it will never close and that I am out $5600. I have a claim out with Chase since I paid them with a Chase Visa through PayPal. I hope Chade is not afraid of PayPal and that they reverse the payment to these people.

Bob B.
Feb 10, 2016

They are in the BB & T building in downtown knoxville on gay st suite 601

Jessica P.

Last edited by ashleyb236 on Feb 10, 2016 05:05 PM

May 03, 2016

Thanks for your post. It stopped me from making another mistake. Compounding one mistake with another is never good.

Steve B.
Aug 05, 2016

I purchased through Ebay with JK World ( sounds like same group of class act people) after delays and emails from "Anna" who informed me that there was a sudden death in her family which caused the delay in response. I paid in full over $8k to VP Title in Knoxville TN with my AMX card. After no response from JK World or VP Title I have turned this over to AMX for fraud. I feel like a fool since I am already a multi week owner in a resort that is 100% sold out. Kicking myself pretty hard. As I am just finishing this post, guess who just emailed me....VP Title... go figure

Carrie in California

Carrie R.
Aug 05, 2016

VP Title is owned by the same people as IA Vacations. Don't let up, and don't believe anything they say. Continue with your Amex refund and don't look back.

Bob B.
Aug 17, 2016

BEWARE .... These guys are Thief's. They have stolen my Money and will not refund my $3,201.00. I purchased a Week on eBay and they are not able to transfer the deed and have told me and the TN Division of Consumer Affairs that they would be refunding my money and have not done so. I have been patiently waiting for over 6 months. They go by IA Vacation, Premier Vacation Marketing, VP Title, LLC. Stacey Gillespie is a Crook. They just walked out on their Lease at The 900 S Gay St. Suite 601 and the Lease was under Daniel Gillispie name on the lease. You may want to try the following address 3004 Eledge Lane Sevierville, TN 37876 888.334-5996. Please contact the District Attorney Office and file a complaint. We need the State of TN to step in and make sure Gillispie and team are not allowed to do business under any circumstances. This is their common business operating practice and it needs to end. If we can pin them down we can sue for triple damages because of their fraudulent practice. You can always try to reach the Attorney that states he represents VP Title, LLC Patrick Stapleton. AGAIN DO NOT DO BUSINESSS WITH THESE GUYS

Terry S.
Aug 17, 2016

I'm looking for a TN attorney to go after this guy, if anyone wants to join in.

Bob B.
Aug 23, 2016

I'm in!! I just filed another complaint with AMX and they declined it. I am going to try again and again. I am out over $8k!

Carrie R.
Aug 23, 2016

I'm trying. I filed another dispute and AMX declined. I am trying again

Carrie R.
Oct 26, 2016

bobb718 were you able to find a Tennessee attorney to file a complaint? We are out nearly $8000 and not sure what are options are to recover it.

Dana H.
Nov 08, 2016

I'm working on this today.

Bob B.
Nov 09, 2016

I am out $9469 with VP Title and just filed a report with the Sevierville police department and the BBB.

Lincoln T.
Nov 10, 2016

Do you have a current address for VP Title?

Bob B.
Nov 10, 2016

I called Don Meyers the Chief of Police in Sevierville yesterday and he called me back. I emailed him information and he said he would have a detective look into it. See below for email and phone number.

http://seviervilletn.org/index.php/government/departments/police.html

Lincoln T.
Nov 11, 2016

I also have the same problem with VP Title. They have my money since the end of July 2016. I sent an email to Don Meyers today, but they are closed for Veterans' Day.

Don H.
Nov 11, 2016

Let's keep in touch. Did you open a complaint with the BBB? I also left them negative feedback on EBay.

Lincoln T.
Nov 13, 2016

Yes, I sent a complaint to BBB, and VP Title said they have kept me informed - not true or else I wouldn't be here! I email Don so he has my contact information. I've asked RedWeek to send you my personal email to contact me. I don't know if they are allowed to do this. we'll see.

Don H.
Nov 13, 2016

I want to also be kept in the loop.

Dana M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.