Timeshare Companies

Who to call if you've been scammed by a Florida upfront fee resale company (important contact info) ....

Mar 07, 2012

As one of two Detectives investigating the timeshare re-sale and rental industry in the Central Florida area, I can tell you that the "corporate rental pitch" is the new "buyer" pitch being used by these scammers. The pitch is a script that the telemarketer reads, boasting about all the great events that will make corporations fall in love with your timeshare. Its all crap...its called "The Reed script" and we have found it and ones like it at all our serach warrant locations. I can tell you I have not met ONE...ONE..honest person in these scam companies. They are all criminals who would steal money from their own mother...and laugh about it as they buy a new Mercedes. They are all professional liers....honesty is a word none of them could spell, much less give you the meaning of.

Most, if not all the telemarketers have been drug or subtance abusers, and nearly all had criminal records in the State of Florida. The owners of the rooms know they are pitching dirty...but figure they have 6-8 months to load up on your $$$$$, before they change to a new company and re-locate to a different boiler room location. They then just start another scam company with the State and do business under another fake company name...such as GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENTS, or some other three word BS name.

ANY telemarketer calling you and claiming a "buyer," when there is NONE, is commiting a FRAUD in the State of Florida and is subject to arrest and prosecution. If they lie to you on the phone or in any part of the deal...its called Communications Fraud and can be charged under State Racketeering laws. For you shills reading this...IF YOU LIE TO A VICTIM...THATS CALLED SCHEME TO DEFRUAD...its a Felony in the State of Florida, as well as a Federal violation. If you are located in Orange County....we will investigate you and we will shut you down...and you will be prosecuted...not fined by the Department of Agriculture.

Just ask the following: RESORT CONDOS MANAGEMENT....done, MAVERICK TIMESHARES...done, VACATIONS AND RESORTS....done, TIMESHARE GOLDLINE....done, RESORT EQUITY MARKETING...done, and the list goes one....We at the Orlando Police Department consider FRAUD as FRAUD.....its not a game, its multi-million dollar theft. The owners and operators of the above scams are now talking with us and cooperating in further investigations.....they will be charged by the Office of the Statewide Prosecutor for RICO, Communications Fraud and Conspiracy charges. Money laundering may also be added. So, for those of you who have been victimized by ANY company you think may be linked to Florida, please feel free to call me, Detective Michael Stevens, 407-246-2971, or my partner, Detective Hilary Bledsoe at 407-246-3715, with information. You can of course reach me via TUG.

We will continue to actively target and procesute any individual or group engaged in wire or mail fraud within our jurisdiction...Thanks for your time.

R P.
Mar 18, 2012

Im David Jacohinde, I was former PD for Grand Miramar Club & Spa.Located in Puerto Vallarta,Mexico

I got fired along with my whole Sales&Marketing team because of this one Fly&Buy company located in Florida. I paid his owner $ 24 000 US up front fee and He never delivered neither honour what in his phone call or in the Contract said. I got all the receipts and mails to proove it. This kind of people makes our noble Industry look really bad and negative. I also lost my Company and I had very serious collaterall damages to face because of this gentleman. I really hope you guys can do something about it, You would helping a lots of people now, past and future, You could make the difference in this great Industry. God bless

David Jacohinde
Apr 02, 2012

Hi, David! I am a timeshare owner at the Grand Miramar, and I would very much like to discuss them with you. You can e-mail me at agerein@yahoo.com

Anthony A.
May 08, 2012

I was scammed by a man calling himself Harold Blue ---bluechips marketing . He is from ormond Beach and I can give more details of his scam .

Crate M.

Last edited by cratem on May 08, 2012 03:51 PM

Jun 04, 2012

I was recently scammed by Infinity Worldwide Associates, LLC, and Infinity TitleWorks. The title company contacted me to advise me that "they" were processing a sales contract for me in the amount of $165,000 and were holding a check for refunds of $18,000 covering fees I had paid during the preceding 2 years. The earlier contracts were connected with or resulted in this "new sale." After providing new processing fees requested up-front in the amount of $8,000+ I refused to pay an additional fee. The promised transaction stopped at that point. All title transfer work had been completed - I was told! Infinity Worldwide Associates LLC and Infinity TitleWorks apparently are no longer in business now.

I suffered a new great loss.

G. C. Clifton

Gilberte C.
Jun 05, 2012

I fell for the exact same scam myself. But unfortunately it happened to me multiple times. Every time a company would contact me and say they had a buyer, or a convention, and my property was 100% guaranteed to sell, I fell for it time and time again, I spent over $5,000 trying to sell my timeshare, the whole time I was still paying my maintenance fess on the property as well.

Samantha B.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jun 07, 2012 05:07 PM

Jun 05, 2012

Scam alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Samantha has been in the rooms trying to promote her new scam. Don't fall for this one either. Where are the red week monitors. This type of advertising isn't allowed in here. These parasites scan the forums looking for new victims. Anyone that calls her number be prepared to hand over you money to another scam artist.

Don P.
Jun 07, 2012

I was one of the suckers who fell for the scam of as soon as I paid the company my property was guaranteed sold !!!! For $24,000 which was more then what I paid!!! All I had to do was give them my credit card information for $2,500 to cover the closing costs on property!! Four months later I have not heard from this company and my property still has not been sold.. SCAMED AGAIN!!!

Tracy M.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jun 07, 2012 05:05 PM

Jun 07, 2012

Tracy and Samantha must be the same person. This is a SCAM. Don't fall for this line. Read Samantha's post is almost the exact same pitch. I wish red week would delete these phony ads.

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Jun 07, 2012 12:06 PM

Jun 07, 2012

samanthab69 and tracym294 are the same person

Marty F
Jun 08, 2012

marty8084 wrote:
samanthab69 and tracym294 are the same person

Thanks Marty and DonP for catching this shill/scammer. Many naive people will believe anything they read on the internet, especially if they are desperate to rid themselves of their unwanted timeshare. There are SO MANY timeshare scammers out there and more come onboard everyday to try to advertise their scams in Redweek's forums.

R P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.