Timeshare Companies

Event Savvy

Jul 07, 2012

yasmint2 wrote:
So, it seems that the person having an actual experience with Event Savvy is positive. Donp196 is very negative. Don, do you have a story to tell of your own? Ericka has told hers, even if you don't believe it, so what is yours?

SHILL ALERT !!!!!!!

There is no timeshare on earth that would sell for $74,000 in this economy (nor before this economy). The fact that you stated it was sold for $74,000 by some scam company is definite proof that you're a shill for that scam.

It must be hard on you that you're not getting any business due to people being educated about timeshare scams via the media, the internet and forums such as these.

SHILL ALERT !!!!!!!!!

R P.
Jul 07, 2012

Looks like Ericka and Yasmint2 are the same person under two different names. This is definitely a SCAM. They come in here with false information to see how many suckers they can trap. Anyone ignorant enough to get involved with this scam derserves to lose their money. Mexican timeshare scams are proliferating the timeshare industry right now. Go to www.stopthescam.org you will see these scams exposed. Everytime these scammers post their lies we will be right behind them warning everyone to avoid them.

Don P.
Jul 08, 2012

Also, when googling the name Event Savvy they look to be event and wedding coordinators not timeshare resellers. The people above are pirating the name Event Savvy to use as their own = fraud.

R P.
Jul 09, 2012

First of all, I do not know who yasmint2 is and we are NOT the same person. I can't believe this website allows people to post whatever they want - even when it is lies and unfounded!

Secondly, the timeshare we sold for $74,000 is selling for much more when pruchasing directly from the resort. You cannot blanketly state that no timeshares will sell for that amount! Obviously there are timeshares worth very little and there are also timeshares worth much more, such as the one we had. $74,000 was a good price for what they got. They would of paid more at the resort.

Erika K.
Jul 09, 2012

That is right. They typically do not sell timeshares. People who attended an event of theirs asked them to help them purchase at my resort, and that is how this came about. But it is not their main business. I checked them out thoroughly with the secretary of state and with the BBB before doing business with them! Both the BBb and the Secretary of State as well as the real estate license division all have the same information that we have, with the same address, same website, same email address, same phone numbers, same fax numbers. Their license was issued back in 2001!! So do you still say that this company is a scam??? You should do some research before blanketly trashing EVERY company and EVERY person with something POSITIVE to say. You agree with everything negative, and disagree with everything positive. You must have had some terrible experiences! Poor you!

Erika K.
Jul 09, 2012

erikak19 wrote:
That is right. They typically do not sell timeshares. People who attended an event of theirs asked them to help them purchase at my resort, and that is how this came about. But it is not their main business. I checked them out thoroughly with the secretary of state and with the BBB before doing business with them! Both the BBb and the Secretary of State as well as the real estate license division all have the same information that we have, with the same address, same website, same email address, same phone numbers, same fax numbers. Their license was issued back in 2001!! So do you still say that this company is a scam??? You should do some research before blanketly trashing EVERY company and EVERY person with something POSITIVE to say. You agree with everything negative, and disagree with everything positive. You must have had some terrible experiences! Poor you!

So, then why are you here praising Event Savvy that merely was involved in helping you sell (you call it a) timeshare somewhere .... I still do not believe any timeshare sold for $74,000, unless it was a possible fractional ownership, which they are not considered timeshares .... they are sold in fractions of (1/8, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2 etc ownerships) when you've admitted that Event Savvy is merely an event coordinator. Just what are you praising?

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Jul 09, 2012 09:38 AM

Jul 09, 2012

erikak19 wrote:
That is right. They typically do not sell timeshares. People who attended an event of theirs asked them to help them purchase at my resort, and that is how this came about. But it is not their main business.

And you just magically showed up out of thin air and offered them your socalled timeshare ?????

R P.
Jul 09, 2012

It's a scam plain and simple. I will garantee that they will ask for money before they finalize the so called sale. This shill just won't give up an either will we give up telling everyone the truth. Don't get involved with them and you won't lose your money. We have no interest other than warning people of these scams. The shill makes her money promoting the scams.

Don P.
Jul 09, 2012

Wow, this is very heated. Ericka and I are not the same person, despite what you believe. Anyway, all I wanted is some feedback regarding doing business with Event Savvy, preferably someone who actually did business with them. I have read the negative feedback, along with the positive. I did check the website stopthescam.org and found it interesting. And please, this is supposed to be a discussion, so any demeaning remarks are probably not ok.

Yasmin T.
Jul 09, 2012

I won't stop exposing these scammers. I am very active with the National Timeshare Owners Association and we are going to do whatever neccessary to drive them back into their rat holes where they belong. Ericka's scam is so familiar. They bait you in with the promise of a huge sale price eg: $ 74,000.00 which everyone knows is not possible. I also did some research and found units selling at the Grand Mayan for only $ 1,000.00 so why would someone pay $ 74,000.00. They claim that there are no up front fees but after they set the hook they suddenly need some sort of fee eg: foriegn investor fee or appraisal fee. They hand you off to another scammer claiming to be from another company eg: phony escrow company. Once they have your money they disapear along with your money. Then somewhere down the road you get contacted by someone who claims they can recover your money for another fee. Once you end up on the " sucker list " they keep coming after you for more money. I get nothing for informing people about these scams except the satisfaction of helping others. I want to know what Ericka's motivation is other than being one of the scammers. I'm sick and tired of hearing the stories after someone has been ripped off. I will be in here with Lance and Jayjay trying to prevent future victims. If Ericka's company is so good they don't need to be in here with their hustle. They should have customers lined up out their door.

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Jul 18, 2012 02:55 PM

Jul 10, 2012

yasmint2 wrote:
Wow, this is very heated. Ericka and I are not the same person, despite what you believe. Anyway, all I wanted is some feedback regarding doing business with Event Savvy, preferably someone who actually did business with them. I have read the negative feedback, along with the positive. I did check the website stopthescam.org and found it interesting. And please, this is supposed to be a discussion, so any demeaning remarks are probably not ok.

When scammers/shills come to Redweek's forums trying to sell their scams to the readership .... THAT IS DEMEANING .... thank goodness there are those of us here that warn forum readers of such. Since Redweek is the NO. 1 timeshare ad site on the internet, many people perusing ads then read the forums and might possibly believe all the scams posted by shills .... that's why we're here and will continue to be here to warn readers.

R P.
Jul 13, 2012

Brand new posts today in General Discussion about the " Mayan Resale Scam " . Looks like Ericka and her friends ripped off another victim. Anyone doing business with someone in Mexico should have their head examined. Once your money goes south of the border it's gone forever. There is no free lunch. If someone claims to offer you a lot of money for a worthless timeshare then they are scammers. Read the posts in the general discussion forum.

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Jul 13, 2012 05:26 PM

Jul 13, 2012

I'll take a look, thanks.

Yasmin T.
Jul 17, 2012

retracted

Nikki M.

Last edited by nikkim52 on Jul 19, 2012 11:39 AM

Jul 17, 2012

That's the scam. They claim that there are no upfront fees but as soon as they set the hook they come up with all these different taxes or whatever else they call them to get you to give them more money. We have been in here warning people not to get involved with them. Please report them to the Attorney General in the state where you live and the state where they claim they are in. They now have you on the " sucker list " . They will continue to bleed you dry as long as they can. They will then sell your information to someone else who will contact you later claiming they can recover your money for yet another " fee ". Please report them and if neccessary file a lawsuit to recover some money but I doubt you will be able to identify these scammers.

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Jul 18, 2012 02:55 PM

Jul 18, 2012

donp196 wrote:
That's the scam. They claim that there are no upfront fees but as soon as they set the hook they come up with all these different taxes or whatever else they call them to get you to give them more money. We have been in here warning people not to get involved with them. Please report them to the Attorney General in the state where you live and the state where they claim theay are in. They now have you on the " sucker list " . They will continue to bleed you dry as long as they can. They will then sell your information to someone else who will contact you later claiming they can recover your money for yet another " fee ". Please report them and if neccessary file a lawsuit to recover some money but I doubt you will be able to identify these scammers.

I've never heard of any taxes related to selling a timeshare .... as don said this is just another way to drain your wallet and they will come back for more ... please don't tell us that you paid these scammers $5000.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Jul 18, 2012 07:51 AM

Jul 18, 2012

I wonder where Ericka is to refute these stories. Looks like a scam by any other name is still a scam.

Don P.
Jul 19, 2012

Why did you retract your post?

Yasmin T.
Jul 23, 2012

I feel so bad for this girl. They must have gotten to her. Threatening with that so called "contract". I have friends that did this with this company, she lost $18000. DO NOT use EVENT SAVVY or OZARK MOUNTAIN TITLE!!! You can see from the business licenses that they pick up these sleeper companies that have discontinued there businesses and act as if they have been in business for years. The signatures don't even match. They are not who they say they are BEWARE people. They prey on all kinds.

Belinda S.
Aug 10, 2012

Event Savvy is definitely a scam!! Don't be trusting and be taken advantage of. These people have no scruples.

Yasmin T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.