May 13, 2012

we are planning a family vacation here and wondering what are some of the places nearby we can see we have a few young children and also variety of ages of adults we have never been here before.

Lesley S.
Oct 10, 2012

Hello, as a timeshare owner of this resort for 28 years now, I would highly recommend that you find another resort and NOT stay here. I was recently there on October 5th and had planned on staying my week, but we checked out the next morning due to the horrible conditions of the unit and also of the poor keep to the grounds, as there was several safety concerns. I am in the process of contacting the home office to file a complaint and I will NOT be returning to this resort and plan to take legal action to protect my investment in this resort. Their was severe mold inside our unit, very old and out dated appliances, furnishings and the blankets and pillows and bed spreads were old and smelled horrible and just being there overnight I got sick from the smell and the filth. I would never recommend this resort to anyone. It is a disgrace for them to even call themself a resort. I am very disgusted that I have paid my dues for 28 years to belong to such a dump. It is very heart breaking to think I paid $7,500 for my share 28 years ago and today you can buy the same share for only 699.00 that is because they are losing so many members and need the income but are not using it on the upkeep of this place. Please stay somewhere else other than this place because you will be very disappointed I am afraid. Save your money and go somewhere else.

Sharon K.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.