Re: BE CAREFUL OF SILVER LAKES VACATION CLUB - judgement

Aug 24, 2018

I would like to join lawsuit. Please email me :debaitkens@gmail.com

Debra A.
Sep 10, 2019

I would like to join if possible. Please email at: woodbsb@hotmail.com

Barry W.
Oct 15, 2020

SLVC is under a cease and desist order from the CA Real Estate Board. Each year we receive their HO fee notice and threats. Mr. Joseph Aiu has advised that they have no right to collect any money from anyone. Please don't do a "buy-out" program with them. that will never work. If the Mgr. is still Mr. B. he has no CA RE License. Check out with board of Real Estate, if there is someone else, if he/she has a valid real estate license. We lost money to them in Court and will more than likely never get that back, nor from West Star Loan Company, which we high suspect is somehow connected to SLVC. I've written RCI about their continuing to advertise this less than honest Timeshare in their catalogue and online, but it has done no good.

Louis F.
Mar 08, 2021

Hi Louis,

I am trying to help my parents get out of their Timeshare with SLVC. It has been a horrific experience. Any Advise you can give would be appreciated. Thanks

Melissa L.
Mar 19, 2023

Are there any lawsuits against silverlake resorts in Orlando . Been trying to get out of this timeshare for years

Lisa M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.