Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

stephanie martinez concierge realty

Apr 01, 2015

I understand that you like to conduct your own business. We have many clients who are busy, are more comfortable having a licensed, regulated agent handle their rentals, etc. and enjoy Concierge Realty representing them in transactions. If you are not interested in accepting an offer, let agents or other Redweek guests know and they are should be welcome to reserve at full price. If you are receiving exactly what you requested, I am not sure why you would not move forward with a rental as long as you are protected contractually.

Lynne
Jun 14, 2015

I know Stephanie Martinez very well. She is an outstanding professional. I own four weeks with Marriott (I got too excited the first time when I visited the resort). Stephanie with Concierge Realty has been a real blessing to rent out my weeks every year since 2012! Stephanie is very polite, quick and efficient, always prompt and clear in her communications, easy to be reached, a real joy to deal with. The way how Concierge Realty works is great. They are a real estate agency that reasonably profits only if they rent or sell your week. No money or fees upfront like other untrustworthy companies (I have been burned in the past, unfortunately). Five Stars to Stephanie and Concierge Realty!!

John G.
Jun 14, 2015

All of a sudden out of the blue people are praising Concierge realty in the forum. What a coincidence. Looks like their business is slow and they need to use the forum for free advertising.

Don P.
Jun 14, 2015

This is Stephanie Martinez of Concierge Realty. I work extremely hard and pride myself on my work ethic and integrity. Like any company we have had a few agents that may have not had the best customer service ability but we are always right on top of things and make every client happy. We act as a transaction broker to protect both the renter/buyer as well as the owner /seller in real estate sales and rentals. I am sure that any negative posts are not directed at me ,however, it does seem as if the posts are personal and may be because of a personal matter not necessarily our company or business practices. I am available to discuss any matter and can provide credentials and references if needed. Please feel free to contact me directly or through red week. Best regards.

Stephanie M.
Jun 14, 2015

You got your free advertising sending your shills in here. You are no better than the ambulance chasing attorney parading his clients in front of the tv telling everyone how much money he got them.

Don P.
Jun 19, 2015

We do not charge any up front fees. I am not sure who you were working with but certainly not me.

Stephanie M.
Jun 19, 2015

The problem I have is all of a sudden the shills showing up in here pretending to be satisfied customers one after another and thinking everyone is stupid. It's obvious that you are just here for the free advertising rather than paying for it like a reputable company. I guess your boss needs the money to pay for her new mansion she just built. I would never deal with a company that stoops that low.

Don P.
Jun 19, 2015

Hello All, I am not associated with Concierge Realty at all. And they have had no input on this posting. In fact, I placed a negative posting a year or so back. The big issue I have had with them is unsolicited cold calls after posting. But things have gone so smoothly with my rental though them, that I will be using them exclusively in the future. I rented my timeshare in Maui to them this year and plan to use them in the future. They provide the monies up front and take care of the majority of paperwork. There is also a sense of security that I don't get renting though Redweek. I have not worked with Stephanie Martinez that I can recall, but with Dana.

Alex O.
Jun 19, 2015

I am new to Redweek, although my family swears by it, and have not yet worked with Concierge Realty. I do want to comment on Don who seems to have personal issues that I would prefer he keeps to himself. Unless he has worked with them he should mind his business and quit being so negative. Don I doubt they would want to work with someone of your character and negativity as I am guessing no one could do anything correct. Get off your high horse. If I go with Concierge Realty who I have seen dozens of advertisements for I will be sure to post. I have spoken via email to an agent but not yet committed. Keep your comments to facts!!!

Rachel S.
Jun 20, 2015

The fact is they use the forum for free advertising. There are hundreds if not thousands of reputable companies out there that actually pay to advertise their businesses without using deceptive practices to lure more business. I would not deal with a company that lowers itself to promote their business in this manner. That's low class business practices.

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Jun 20, 2015 07:22 AM

Jun 20, 2015

I completely disagree with this. In fact, it seems like a smart business practice. Posting on these forums is a smart way to go. If I were in this business. this is exactly what I would do. You reach the timeshare owners directly.

Alex O.
Jun 20, 2015

You pay to advertise like a reputable business person would do. I don't do business with people lower themselves to that level. Apparently you have no morals.

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Jun 20, 2015 12:22 PM

Jun 21, 2015

So you would pay for something you could get for free ? Doesn't sound like a smart business practice to me.

Alex O.
Jun 21, 2015

Don you are a typical school yard BULLY! Anyone who disagrees with you or discredits your thoughts you bully and try to manipulate them and the public. Concierge Realty in fact has over 500 advertisements on Redweek presently. You call people and myself who respond to your ignorant comments ambulance chasers and getting free advertisement however I call it protecting my company and I will no longer let you bully me into silence. So if you truly wish for my company to not get as you call it free advertising than perhaps you should quit pushing your own agenda and give facts. I do not live in a mansion by any means. Yes my new home is nice but by no stretch of the imagination a mansion. I happen to have a large family. I am like most people who have gone after the American Dream. I started my own business from nothing and I have built it on intreguity and great client relations that I believe are the best in the business. I understand through your other posts that you have been taken advantage of but that doesn't make all companies bad. I have started my company with myself only and in the last 5 years now have over 20. The people that make up my company are my family and I will not sit by idling while you slam them. Now if it makes you feel better I will look into advertising on the forum because then you won't mind if myself or folks in my company make comments. Correct!? I wanted to thank all the wonderful people that have spoken respectively and so kindly of my company. Please keep it coming. Kind regards, Michelle

Michelle D.
Jun 25, 2015

Don's an idiot. Just keeps repeating himself. Perhaps a little anger management is in order?

Tom B.
Aug 08, 2015

I just wanted to take a moment, to say it has been a joy to work with Concierge Realty. Stephanie Martinez has rented out a number of my units at the Marriott Frenchman's Cove and she has always given outstanding service. I look forward to working with Stephanie in the future.

Shawn M.
Aug 09, 2015

Good afternoon:

My family returned from an Aruba vacation just last night. Our trip was arranged by Concierge Realty and our POC was Madison. It was wonderful. Concierge realty arranged for us to stay in a 1BR, 2 room time share that had great views of the pool and the ocean. There were no issues whatsoever and I would use them again. In fact, while there, we met a fellow who was a time share owner for the past 10 years and he made mention of CR several times with nothing but positive remarks. Totally unsolicited.

They are AOK.

Email me at tom.burke-at-mmlends.com if you have additional questions.

Tom

Tom B.
Sep 25, 2017

Hi all,

These guys do a great job. I am just finishing up a rental now with stephanie and it's taken 3 days start to finish. I am the owner and have used redweek as well. Try and get a deal done on redweek in 3 days on your own. There are a couple of these firms out there but C.R. is one of the best I have used. I have 2 units in Maui and they have helped me rent the last several years. I have had zero problems.

I would have no problem recommending them to friends or family.

Dale A.
Sep 26, 2017

Thank you so much! I do appreciate you. We value our owners and our renters and always try to make it a smooth and timely transaction. Looking forward to working with you for many years to come.

Stephanie M.
Jul 19, 2018

Please contact me by phone as you are trying to sell several timeshares — Marriott— for me Thanks Bob Marshall 4806255201

Robert M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.