12 rentals: $93 - $236 per night
14 resales: $0.01 - $8,000
points/credits from $0/ea
0 exchange weeks
see details below
Enjoy Las Vegas the way it was meant to be enjoyed, right on the Strip. Polo Towers adjoins the MGM Grand and Aladdin and is right across the street from the Monte Carlo and New York, New York. Tucked away from the noise, you can walk to everything you love to do in Las Vegas while still enjoying the relaxation of a quiet getaway.
Luxurious one- and two-bedroom timeshare accommodations at Polo Towers feature elegantly appointed living, dining, and sleeping areas. All suites and villas offer king beds in the master bedroom. Two-bedroom accommodations feature a Murphy bed and sleeper sofa and can sleep up to six people. One-bedroom units offer a sleeper sofa in the living area and can sleep up to four people. All units are fully equipped with a kitchen, a TV in each bedroom, and a private balcony.
Owners and guests at Polo Towers can enjoy a state-of-the-art fitness center that features exercise equipment from LifeCycle, Body Masters, Versa Climb, as well as tanning beds, separate men's and women's steam rooms, and massage therapists. The resort also offers a roof-top pool and spa, and family water park and play area.
While in town, catch one of the dozens of live performances, try your hand at gambling along the Strip, or take a ride to Freemont Street to watch the overhead light show. Thrill seekers of all ages can experience the ultimate in excitement at on the world's three highest thrill rides at the Stratosphere: the Big Shot, X Scream, and Insanity the Ride.Polo Towers
3745 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109 map it
- BBQ Area
- Car Rental
- Children's Pool
- Conference Facilities
- Copying Services
- Fax Services
- Grocery Store
- Handicap Accessible Units
- Health Club
- Laundry Room
- Maid Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Whirlpool/Hot Tub
- Drug Store (0.2 miles)
- Golf (2 miles)
- Horseback Riding (2 miles)
- Live Entertainment
- Medical Facilities (3 miles)
- Movie Theater (0.5 miles)
- User: sackdaddy
- Posted: Jan 19, 2012
- User: patriciagayle
- Posted: Aug 6, 2006
- Updated: Aug 10, 2011
Returned from Polo Towers end of June 06. Excellent staff. Tower II. Great location. Unit was clean, well maintained, beyond expectation (from pix on web). They are upgrading all units. Got to see model unit. Very very nice. NO hassle whatever. Pool was small but adequate. Really hot but the air conditioning was fine. Great timeshare; great location. No problems. Looking forward to our next trip.
- User: loriej
- Posted: Jan 19, 2011
Dec 26, 2010-Jan 2, 2011 stay! Excellent place to stay. We spent New Year in Vegas and everything is great. Place is clean and reception are very helpful although the hotel is really busy. Great place if you have a family and wanted to avoid the casino. The place is in the strip so everything is accessible - food, gambling, shopping and great shows too.
- User: michael1968
- Posted: Aug 7, 2010
I'll try to be as objective as possible even though I know this isn't possible given the fact that everyone's reference points for standards in hotels are different. That being said, I travel extensively, both domestically and internationally, and my standards are pretty high, i.e. Ritz Carlton, etc.
1. I arrived late in the evening. The check-in took a little extra time as I upgraded the reserved Studio Unit to a 1BR unit for an extra nightly fee of $30. A check list was provided for the items that I should find in the room. So I spent the next morning doing an inventory of the entire unit. It's a faith based system but they are only concerned about more expensive items, i.e. blender, toaster oven, etc. I was never told this when I checked in. Had I been told this I wouldn't have bothered doing a complete inventory. I would have only checked on those particular items, of which there were few in that category. I stayed in the Villas side of the building. The towels were not particularly plush but the bed sheets and pillows offered were very nice. Two LCDS, one in the living room and one in the bedroom were nice also, as were the DVD players, iPod linked stereos, etc. The 1BR unit has a central CAC unit both in the bedroom and the living room. I only needed to use the living room unit as the noise that the unit created in the bedroom when it would cycle off and on was disruptive to my sleep. Suffice it to say that one unit was sufficient to keep the place pleasant.
2. Room was clean and the kitchen was completely furnished for anyone who wishes to cook.
3. Cleaning of the room was a hit or miss. But that was mostly due to my late night, early morning returns and putting the "do not disturb card" on the door so I could sleep later than usual. In general, they exchange towels, empty the trash and make the bed every day. Every 4th day they are supposed to do a thorough cleaning. However, I discovered that this wasn't as thorough as one might expect. As a an example, and I'm a very clean person, I could take a shower, walk around the apartment bare footed and go right back to the shower and my feet would make the tub filthy. The carpets either need to be shampooed and/or the floors need to be scrubbed. I could never figure this out as the unit looked very clean. This happened in two different units in two different weeks.
4. No free internet in the room unless your room is close to the Marriott and you can pick up their signal. Interesting, the Marriott gives its clients free internet but Polo Towers only gives free internet to their Diamond Resorts Members. I was very disappointed in this given the fact that so many hotels are going the way of offering free internet. If free internet is that important, you can join DR for thousands of dollars or pay the $35/week internet fee. Alternatively, Polo does have a business center with 3 computers for use and they are free. Although, when I was there, one of the printers would not work. But that can happen anywhere.
5. Swimming Pool and the surrounding pool area were great. I wished they would leave the pool open 24 x 7 but they close at 10pm. Many times I would come back to the hotel late and I would have loved to have been able to take a dip in the pool.
6. When you check into your room, I would recommend unplugging all the phones and only connecting them if you need to use them. Why? Because the Concierge and Sales depts would call the room in the early morning hours, around 9am each morning. And because I wasn't getting back to my unit until the morning hours. And I was sleeping late, the calls would wake me. In short, it was nusance and they should ask you if you want to be bothered with these types of phone calls. The second time this happened, I unplugged the phones.
7. I was disappointed that the photo of the lounge is from the past. They shut it down some time ago. It was located on the Strip side of the building at the Penthouse level. And it would have been a great place to have an occassional drink. Oh well.... Also, no restaurant or coffee shop. Sometimes I find it nice to go out for a cup of coffee rather than stay inside. You can get a cup of coffee in the food market on the first floor but it's no Starbucks.
8. Elevators were pretty dependable and there were 3 of them, although a bit slow.
9. Location is great.
10. Whenever I called housekeeping or maintenance, they always responded quickly and resolved my request or need immediately. The hotel also does follow up phone calls to make sure the issue was resolved. I give Polo HIGH MARKS for this policy.
11. Everyone I ran into in POLO were friendly. Good client base.
12. Polo offers shuttle vans on various days for different things. Grocery shopping, outlet malls, etc. If you sign up in time, you can be sure to get your name on their list. Great FREE service.
13. No library/reading room. Sometimes I find it relaxing to go to a designated library to read. And it's a great way to meet new people also. Yes, there's the pool. But it's not quite the same.
14. They do have free use of washing machines and dryers on different floors. Great idea! However, I found the washing machines to be of such low caliber in terms of their washing ability that I took my clothes else where. They simply would not clean the clothes. A design problem in my humble opinion. The dryers work well.
15. Taxi and Bell Captain Service was also good.
16. Playerless piano in the lobby was a nice touch.
17. As I said, I stayed in a 1BR unit. But before leaving, I asked to see a studio unit. And I have to be perfectly honest, it's the smallest hotel room that I've ever seen. In fact, I think I'd go stir crazy if I were to stay in one of the studios either alone or with someone. It's just too tiny for any real comfort. You would not look forward to going back to your room if you were in a studio. That's just my opinion. And the bed is a murphy bed. So I can't imagine it's all that comfortable.
17. Checking out was easy.
In closing, I had the opportunity to meet with one the POLO Towers management team members to review my stay prior to leaving. And I pretty much told her everything that I've said here. She seemed extremely interested in what I had to say. So don't be surprised if some of disappointments that I've mentioned here have been rectified by the time you stay there. What they lack in 5 star amenities, they try to make up with friendly customer service. But don't forget, they are in business. And they look for ways to get you down to the concierge's desk to "talk up" attending the Diamond Resorts presentations for free gifts, etc.
I think I've been fair in my assessment. I would never go in the summer months again. The heat is attrocious.
- User: jillg51
- Posted: Jul 31, 2009
Stayed in Villas in May. They are wonderful. Stayed in 2 bedroom with 3 year old and my parents. Vey roomy.
Very clean, house keeping was great and you never saw them.
Adult and kids pool wonderful.
Very convenient to strip. Great parking.
Can't wait to return next year
|Welcome to the Polo Towers forum!||2,196||0|
|Land in front of Polo Towers sold......again||2,910||3|
|Polo Towers remodeling?||2,777||5|
|Why are there so many units for sale?||4,437||10|
|Diamond, The Club||1,186||0|
- View resort amenities, features, and additional photos
- View timeshare availability and pricing
- Request notification of new timeshare postings
- Participate in discussion forums
- Receive our monthly newsletter
Become a Guest:
* = required
Already registered? Log in »
I Want To…
- Sell or Rent my timeshare
- Sell with full-service resale option
- Sell my points
- Review/rate this resort
- Receive posting alerts
- E-mail this page
(click photo to view)
New to RedWeek?
Attention Gmail Users
Get free, professional photos of your next timeshare vacation!
Become a Guest
- It's FREE!
- View timeshare availability & pricing
- Request notification of new timeshare postings
- Participate in discussion forums and more…
Become a Member
- Just $14.99!
- Contact timeshare owners directly
- Post timeshares for rent and sale
(add'l fee required)
- Read and post reviews and more…