Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Manhattan Club (by Kevin O.):

Thanks Chris. No I am not surprised at all concerning the way the Manhattan Club operates. However I am disgusted that during this national crisis that they have no compassion or understanding for any owners. As we know so many businesses during this crisis are stepping up to assist their customers. Of course the Manhattan Club does not operate that way.

hello kevin,

i understand your anger and frustration at TMC's current actions that you describe here.

however, i hope it doesn't SURPRISE you that, "they have the audacity to still practice this type of unethical behavior."

this is a perfect example of their modus operandi, among many other unsavory and fraudulent actions.

kevin631 wrote:
My anniversary date with the Manhattan Club isn’t until June 1.Over the last three weeks I have received two statements in the mail and three phone calls from financial services. I have not responded to any. Today a new scheme from the Manhattan Club.I received a call/voicemail with a “No Caller ID”.I listened to the voicemail and once again it was the Manhattan Club requesting payment. Not only do I resent that again this year they are contacting me several months before the payment is due but during this health crisis in our country they have the audacity to still practice this type of unethical behavior.