Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

good morning, robert m:

i will say both yes and no, and leave it for you to interpret that statement. there are too many non-owner "fishers," perhaps, dare i say, from TMC management checking this site regularly, whose job it is to benefit TMC with fragments of information that they can gather and use against us. i personally leave payment issues to property managers and other professionals.

payment or non-payment of maintenance fees needs to be based on individuals' situations, many of which are very diverse and require different conclusions and actions.

i don't mean to sound vague, but my suggestion to you is to seek appropriate professional advice concerning your decision about YOUR maintenance fee payment and other LEGAL TMC issues.

also, decide how firm your decision is about accepting TMC's farcical buy-back offer. once you proceed and complete acceptance, you will have no claim to any future legal retribution which might be sought with the probability of winning a case against TMC.

robertm2131 wrote:
Hi Chris...have you stopped paying your maintenance fees? Bob M