Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

my guess is that neither administrator's priorities would be concerned with TMC per se and its fraud against us owners at the currently unfortunate times the united states (and the world) is facing.

however, TMC's current stance on holding firm on restrictions on reservation time without consideration of the coronavirus might make, at least mayor diblasio show concern. that remains a slim possibility in my opinion.

if a TMC owner wishes to report the issue of TMC's not altering reservation time due to the coronavirus, he/she might have a chance of being recognized. there's nothing to lose except some strokes on the i-phone or computer keyboard.

the above is not to say that you don't have a meaningful tactic on TMC owners' behalf, and that former nys attny general's failures in court were acceptable, but our officials need to put more important issues at the top of their priorities.

charlesm548 wrote:
If any of the 18,000 Manhattan Club timeshare owners have any relationship with Governor Cuomo, or with President Trump, it would certainly help if they assured that either of these elected officials are fully cognizant of what Eichner has been documented to have done to we the people, as well as NYS Attorney General Schneiderman's failure to remediate the crimes perpetrated against us. Anyone?