Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Chris V.):

irene, you must realize how much all of us here are hoping for an overwhelming victory in your legal battle vs TMC.

TMC's spies have been stationed on this redweek site, probably since its inception. it's easy to believe that they will use anything and everything (twisted to suit their purpose) gleaned from this site to use against us in court. thank you for reiterating my warning about not writing any strategic information regarding our legal actions on redweek.com. that's excellent advice for the reason you cite.

......................................GOOD LUCK IN YOUR BRAVE (AND PROBABLY AGGRAVATING) LEGAL ENDEAVOR VS TMC......................................

chris

irenes93 wrote:
I repeat Chris' warning. I have a civil suit against TMC that is waiting for an Appeals Court hearing. TMC lawyers brought to the court room copies of emails and statements from this forum. Do not put anything on this forum you do not want brought before the judge for TMC lawyers to use against you.

Irene Smalls