Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Manhattan Club Lawsuit (by Cecile W.):

What sale are you referring to: I spoke to Jean-Marc Zimmerman, the attorney, I asked if the buy-backs were being made because the building would be sold. He told me he did not know anything about a sale of the building. He told me he is trying to get those participating in the lawsuit a refund of their purchase price and their maintenance fees. That would be great for all of us. We paid our dues every year 2005 - 2019. We have two "split" contracts 4 nights/3 nights. I called the TMC office and told them we could not pay the fees but felt it was right that we pay the real estate taxes due 2020. We waffled the last two years about not paying dues. When RCI sold to Wyndham and the portfolio of properties to choose from was less and not the same calibre (we were RCI Platinum members) , that clinched it for us. We could no longer justify the cost since we were not using RCI to book vacations.