Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Would like to know what I am doing wrong. (by R P.):

nancy, Kissimmee (and the surrounding area) is severely over saturated with timeshare resorts, timeshare resales, timeshare rentals and private home and apartment rentals.

My advice would be to still list it for sale at $2500 but offer to pay for closing. If you then get no response I would lower the price and still offer to pay closing. Many prospective buyers have no idea how to go about the closing process and this frightens many buyers off. You might get back in touch with the person that asked if closing costs were provided by you.

In the Orlando/Kissimmee market you have to be very competitive selling or renting your unit because there are SO MANY sales and rentals available (literally thousands).

There is an economical closer that charges a small fee of $75 for the closing paperwork, however he does not provide escrow (holding money until the transaction is complete) at www.timetraveltraders.com

If you should require escrow, which would cost more, you would need to use a full service closing company such as Redweek's American Title or www.timesharetransfer.com