Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: 2011 Harborside II Maintenance Fees - OVERBOARD (by Henry S.):

As some of you know Marriott purchased Starwood, Vistana and the whole bag of chaos. In late December 2020, Rhonda Robinson who works for Marriott reach out to me about the communications I have sent Vistana for a decade.

I do believe she was making an earnest attempt to understand the nature of and reasons for my withholding HOA fees and my disputing the VAT charges and general accounting methods.

On January 5, 2021 a Donald Maerz emailed me with a request to allow him time to research the VAT issue. I do not believe that Marriott is yet aware of the myriad of other accounting and bugus fees related charges that create a $23 million a year budget to manage just 254 timeshare units.

On Monday January 25, 2021 I will be emailing Mr. Maerz about Harborside maintenance fees and some of the other issues already posted in this group. The email needs to CC as many Harborside Owners as possible. If you want to be copied please email me at HenrySiegel@me.com no later than January 24, 9:00pm

We are going to start moving some serious energy....10 years later their Pandora's box is finally opening.

Regards to all! Henry Siegel