Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Re: Re: TRYING TO GET OUT OF MEXICO TIMESHARE (by Mikael G.):

Forgive me if I offended you Carol M.

Your first three comments from the top of page 9 seemed particularly negative and I hadn't seen you post comments before, therefore it appeared suspicious to me. I was calling attention to your posts as a caution for the greater good and not as an indictment of you as a valid contribitor.

You do sound as though you have a legitimate story and I thank you for your perspective in this forum. Many people in here are desperate for answers and your experience is valuable.

I still maintain that it's important to consider all contributions in broad context. It isn't uncommon to see people working for the TS industry trolling these sites as a means to further intimidate and scare TS owners.

That being said, Carol M you sound genuine and I apologize if you were offended by my statement. You have found a positive way to keep your TS without bearing the financial burden entirely on your own. If you do ever sell or otherwise dispose of your TS I will be interested to hear your story.