Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Re: Cancelling within 10 days (by KC):

teem20 wrote:
I am trying to cancel a time share I purchased 4 days ago. i am glad I came across this thread

Each state has its' own time period for contract cancellation. In most states, it's 5-7 days, but it’s 10 days in Florida and Tennessee. However, there are several states where the cancellation period is only 3 days (Massachusetts and 2 others). The state where you executed the contract (which you have not identified) is the state whose law applies to contract rescission. Look at your notice of cancellation rights, provided to you (as required by law) right at the time of contract execution, either by hard copy on paper or within the contents of a thumb drive or CD-rom.

In any case, GET IT DONE! --- in writing, under signature and sent by certified U.S. Mail, saving the postmark dated receipt. It's the date of the USPS postmak that matters, not the date of later delivery. If you snooze, you will lose. Tick Tock!