gone

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Fairmont Rancho Banderas Time Share Fraud (by Peter D.):

I am "an owner" of 480 points and everything what was typed above is correct. I only want to add a few words. After 6-month-ordeal I recovered approx. one fifth of rebate I was supoused to get. There was Floride commisionar and BBB involved nad I can say only one thing: The rebate company, US administrative services, INC are croocks and thieves ! Their representatives will lie and type these lies on a paper without a second of a hesitation. The owners of the property, Fairmont, wants only their money and I would see them, for example, charging a retired couple $ 100 for damage of the surfboard which was old and used. Brand new board costs in market in Puerto Vallarta only $ 30. The way this company rips their customers off is absolutely incredible. Eating or drinking of anything not bought from bar/restaurant is not permited not only in restaurant, of course. It is not allowed anywhere on the pool deck or patio. Basicaly you can not bring your own chips and coke ouside of your rented condo. I would never think that customers can be treated this way in Western world.