Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: RCI Class Action Lawsuit (by Jim D.):

I have traded with RCI only twice because I want to use the units I own. I have been able to get equal value and exact location in both cases. My most recent trade I had to wait for months but I got the resort I wanted in the Cayman Islands and the two bedrooms I wanted. The units I own in NYC and in Hawaii are very highly rated so this may play into the results. Also I am retired and can give RCI time flexibility. In Hawaii I meet RCI owners who are very pleased with their trades. Actually I have met people who bought a unit to trade which I certainly wouldn't suggest but they told stories of all their wonderful trades. I have met as many as 50 people who have bragged about their trades and how happy they were with RCI. I have met no one expressing what I am reading on this website. I know one thing I have wound up in a number of class action lawsuits which provide the lawyers millions and less than $50 to me.