Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Ole G.):

Jim My wifwe and I bought a 3months 1 bedroom unit at Belair in March. This year. Our salesperson was Carlos Rubio. He was a young kid and extremely good with numbers. We also had an American by the name of Jim Robinson who was supporting everything Carlos told us. After 8 hours of presentation and questions, we finally signed on the dotted line. We also talked to Antonio Copela, the mastermind of the the project. He told us that he used to work for IRS, then he went into the private banking business and worked in several countries in Europe. He did not try to sell us anything, but tried to tellus that we should form an LLC and register the timeshare inthe name of the LLC so we did not have to pay any taxes. I worked out avery favorable deal with Carlos, our salesman, who bought all our 10 timeshare units at a very good price, and gave us some favorable payment conditions, that even Jim was impressed by.. I came back the day after with a list of questions thgat was professionally answered by Carlos and Jim. I also came a second time with more questions and demands which were answered. What really sold me was their statement that the have a performance bond with Lloyds of London for US$ 300 million. I asked to get a copy of this bond which is in Spanish, but have not received it yet. After we returned to the States, we have received anewsletter with an update on the building progress with videos of the construction site. So far everything seems to be legitimate, but who knows. Please let me know if you have any other info. I just made my second downpayment, but it has not hit my account yet. This is 2 days ago.

Ole Gilbo