Hacienda del Mar

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Hacienda del Mar (by Brad S.):

Thanks for the response. I just got word that Hyatt is not buying the unit back and is allowing the sale. I am paying the closing costs - which are high, 1,200.. so the owner has no cost to sale and are not going to take a double beating. 1300 points will get me to key west in any season in a studio or 1 bedroom for a week, and will get me a 2 bedroom / week, in the bronze season which is most of the year in key west. As far as Aspen, if you make your reservations far in advance and give many dates, your chances are good for getting it. (the reason I know is because I have a friend that has Hyatt and has traded to Aspen a few time.. he has to put in the request early.) And if we stayed midweek.. 1300 points is plenty for whatever size you want. My main consern is that 1300 points for $1350 including closing cost... was to good to be true, but I don't think your response was accurate. Thanks anyway.