Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Timeshare Relief, INC (by Karen G.):

I just had my phone conference with them today and told the lecture guy off when I announced to the other owner/listeners that you can close and transfer ownership for $450. So why are they asking $3000-$4000? He said that I was wrong. I told him and everyone else to log onto redweek or myresortnetwork and check out the closing companies. I used one when I sold a timeshare a few years ago and they did everything just fine. He got mad and told me that he was going to hang up on me, I did so first (I guess I let the cat out of the bag). What a scam (I had just found out about Apex Professionals the day before, but I thought I would see if Timeshare Relief was any different. They weren't.) The big sales person then called me and said that 35,000 people have used their services, mostly OLDER people (she actually admitted that!!) I told her that I felt sorry for those people, or else, they had a lot more money than I did to give it to her to TAKE their timeshares (does that even make sense? Paying thousands AND giving away their timeshares!! it's worse than paying a few hundred for up front ad costs, that was bad enough, now we have these scam artists in the timeshare world!) Why can't we post these notices where EVERYONE can see them, like on the evening news or on major website home pages. This must stop!!