Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Resort Condos Plus - anyone? (by Mike N.):

uras wrote:
Id have to agree any money paid up front IS a SCAMMER...Including yourself MISSY. Get a real Job I heard walmart was hiring. Dont knock the game when your caught right in the middle. You have Kids??? How do u feel feeding them with stolen money. Thats real Nice.
OK, I'm going to play the "", so jayjay, dont be too hard on me :).

I do not have a problem with an upfront fee company, charging big bucks for marketing and advertising. The scam is how they sucker people into paying with lies and half truths. If the person working for the upfront fee company informed the owner ... 1) Of the real value of his/her TS 2) That the unit will be listed on an obscure website 3) That potential buyers may or may not discover the website and 4) There is absolutly no guarantee that the TS will ever be sold. Now after being well informed, if the TS owner wishes to give the company money, then so be it. Obviously this will never happen since they will never get people to sign up with their program.