Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Time share scams. (by R P.):

neeliman wrote:
Hi, I recently bought a wyndham timeshare. Since then I was receving several phone calls from different people asking me if I was interested in renting or selling my property. One of them was from RESORT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT. The lady who called me and spoke to me as if she were from Wyndham and said that they were not brokers and have parties in wait to rent. She called me repeatedly until I gave my credit card number. I realised that this company was not wyndham after that. I tried calling her several times after that I did not get any response. I never received any contract papers from the company.I called my credit card company and reported this. They are currently investgating this. After one and half months she now called me says there is renter waiting and to charge my creditcard again. Can any one give more information about this company.

Do you mean she charged your credit card the first time and came up with no renter and wants to charge your credit card a second time?

Never, ever give your credit card # to an upfront fee company .... burn me once it's your fault, burn me twice it's my fault.