maintenance fees

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

I am over these fees who wants mine for free- I am walking! (by Anthony M.):

I have had mine for several years, paid cash. i think the fees were like $800-$900(I have 1 bed prem and 1 bed deluxe0. they are now both over $1500, so probably have doubled since I bought them. I ahve had to bank them a few years, but i got my use.

I am not participating in the rip off scam. Oh by the way, these things DO NOT resell. I have listed mine twice on redweek(which to me is the best site out there), I ahd listed as the cheapest on the entire site. NO LUCK. I am tired of the weekly call from some car salesman time share guy that wants $500 up front. I seriously doubt there have been many re-sales.

Anyway, enough of my blabbering. I have earned my money from my use over the years. I am typing letters to Harborside protesting the constant fee increases, and not paying it. I can take my 3k a year now and just rent one on Redweek, or go somewhere else.

2 units owned- week 42 and week 43(one is deluxe and one is premium). If anyone wants them for free they can have them. You need to pay the dues due in jan and any transfer tax. otherwise Harborside can have them back, and they can sell them to the next sucker in line for 7-8k.