Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com (by R P.):

If any timeshare resale company requires an upfront fee then they are scams ... would you pay a real estate company an upfront fee to advertise your home .... the answer is no, it's illegal .... the socalled upfront fee advertising companies only want your credit card # .... they have no interest in selling your timeshare .... and yes, I am a 'self-proclaimed upfront fee timeshare resale company hater' .... I do not work for Redweek, I'm merely a previous timeshare owner that posts on Redweek's forums about all the scams out there relating to timeshare of which upfront fee resale companies are my main PET PEEVE .... I hope to see the day when they are all shut down by states attorneys general.

It's evident that you're a shill that works for a upfront fee resale company and, due to internet timeshare forums such as Redweek and others, your business is failing ... maybe it's time to look for another line of work.

Education = power.