Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: belaire golf resort and spa (by Javier I.):

Hi everyone, yesterday i received a phone call from Leonardo Menije, he is the legal representative of Belaire. We arrange an apointment for today at 10:00am in the Belaire Restaurant. i ask so many questions and he was kind and was willing to provide all the answers.

i spoke with him for an hour, i mentioned some of the cases that i have read. He explained some of the problems that they have gone during the construction, despite of the problems, he ensure me, that everything is gonna be alright. He told me that in three weeks there's going to be people working again ( they have had problems with some labor union) problems that they will let you know later.

You will have to be very patient, i saw the dates of construction and the end date for the construction of the first tower will be until 2012, they are in every order to offer you what you need while the construction is done.

i made emphasis on the lack of comunication with their costumers, and he really showed concerned about that. This area, comunication, is no the task of Leonardo Menije, but he told me that he is going to talk with the personal that is in charge of this.

trust me, he really was worried about everything that i mentioned. maybe this is a way to make them to put more attention on their business. from now on, they must be rearranging a lot of things. I'll be ware of what happens soon. and i will keep in touch.

Am sure that you still have doubts of this, but now it is turn of BELAIRE to give you an explanation.

Have a good day everyone. Till next time