Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Interval International / (by Nan H.):

Well, folks, my experiences with II have been tremendous always. And I don't buy into the "low value exchange" bit. I have 2 timeshares in Vegas and bought the first one about 15 years ago. I have stayed in that one once, but traded it easily through II almost every year or other year with no problems at all. We exchanged it for Aruba this year, and stayed for 10 days at the Mariott Oceanside. II worked extremely hard for me a few years ago and managed to get me a timeshare in Newfoundland (there was only one at that time with VERY limited availbility). I actually can't say enough good about them. I have used the getaways and gotten a week in Fairmont Hotsprings for $99 for the week!

But anyone that thinks they can deposit and get an exchange into their choice location with in a 30 day period is probably mistaken. I have taken vacations on very short notice (ie, 2 weeks) but what I did was go on the exchange site and see what was available in the world during the period of time I wanted to travel. Then I chose a location. It was kind of neat--I explored someplace fun that I otherwise wouldn't have gone. Usually 2-3 months on the deposit list gets me anywhere I want to go. I can't say the same for RCI.