Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com (by R P.):

donaldb233 wrote:
Jason, as the CEO of sellmytimeshares.com you may be interested in my story. I am in the market to purchase timeshare and found some on your site that I found interest in. I submitted an inquiry regarding the property, two weeks later I received this email along with 28 other people.

Hello, I’m responding to your inquiry about a timeshare for sale. You were visiting our website www.SellMyTimeshareNOW.com and found a timeshare that interested you. Did anyone contact you? Are you still interested in buying a timeshare? I look forward to assisting you.

I responded back to the agent the same day telling him I hadn't heard from anyone and was still interested. Five days later I still hadn't heard back so I sent the agent another message asking if anyone was going to contact me. He did call my house that day and left a message. I responded back with an email with some questions. He answered most but a couple of the questions (deed exp? season time?) he didn't know. He said he emailed the seller and was checking on the season. That was on September 2nd! Now as a business owner myself, if my customers received this type of customer service I would shoot myself! You may be asking yourself why he posted on this thread!?!? The answer: If your company didn’t receive the upfront listing fees your agents might be a bit more responsive to inquiries on the properties you are currently making money on to list! My sales experience and the lack of follow-up from your company tells me something is seriously wrong with this business model from the CUSTOMERS POINT OF VIEW!

I would imagine that the above company is being investigated by a state attorney general for fraudulent behavior concerning soliciting (cold calling) owners wanting to sell telling them lies (ie: we have buyers waiting in line to buy your timeshare) .... they are an upfront fee resale company and they're coming under heavy scrutiny by AGs. I would imagine his business is falling apart.

I would not want to buy a timeshare from such a company.