Hacienda del Mar

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Hacienda del Mar (by Tom S.):

November 8th I email a response back to those two email addresses, today is the 12th of November and Hyatt's Consierge and Counsumer Affairs hasn't even responded to my request. This is what I mean when I say that this" Hyatt " is one of the worse companies in the timeshare indusry. Maybe it takes a long time to respond to a yes or no, maybe they could at least say we are looking into the matter and will get back to you when we have a decision. I am asking that anyone that reads this to email the two addresses in my previous post and ask them why they will not respond to the email regarding wanting to start a Owners Board of Directors to help navigate through the concerns of it's owners. I feel that the Hyatt misrepresented this "Lazy River" as being part of the property of the Hacienda Del Mar, There is also a monetary amount of money both due to the maintenance fees being adjusted, that portion was suppose to be used to maintain the "Lazy River" also an Actuary could figure out what percentage of the value of the Hacienda Del Mars unit cost should be apllied to everyones account. Maybe they have a lot to lose and will not respond, put some pressure on them, why are they silent?