Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com (by Jason T.):

I understand that there has been a lot of fraud in resale. I also understand that I made an offer to you to come to my office and inspect my business practices. I offered to have a senior executive from Chicago Title there to verify my claims and I offered to pay for your trip in its entirety. Rather than accepting my offer, it seems you have reverted back to name calling. It would be disingenuous for you to continue your smear campaign against my company if you're not willing to accept my offer. I am frankly not surprised. You are more interested in ranting and name calling. If you change your mind my offer stands. If I really am the scammer you claim I am it would be a great opportunity to expose me. If I am not, your readers and followers deserve to know that too. I think your readers should question your credibility if you continue the name calling and refuse to take advantage of my offer.

Considering the amount of time you spend on this forum, I find it interesting that you're so concerned about wasting your time having a meeting with me. Let me know if you change your mind. Best Regards, Jason