Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com (by Jason T.):

Jay Jay - a couple more things, I just went to Google and typed in "timeshares for sale" and guess what? None of the three websites you mentioned even show up on the first page. SellMyTimeshareNow is the #1 organic/non-paid listing. In fact, type in just about anything related to timeshare and tell me how SellMyTimeshareNOW ranks against the companies you've listed. I suppose you'll say this is meaningless. It is not. It is the reason I'll have 50,000 visitors to my website today. I spend millions of dollars annually making that happen. I have deep respect for Redweek. It is a great platform and my agents use it often when we can't find needed inventory on our own site. That said, in terms of exposure, in advertising you get what you pay for. There is a reason it costs more to advertise in the Washington Post (over $1,000 for a 1 inch ad Sunday only in the real estate section) than it does to advertise in the Fosters Democrat here in little Dover, NH.

Another point I want to make is that our guarantee (posted in our terms of use on our website) states that if a customer of ours sells their timeshare elsewhere (such as Redweek) before we deliver a buyer we refund our advertising fee in full. The smart seller would advertise in both places. If I sell it first (and most likely I will) the seller is happy. If I'm wrong and the seller gets a buyer from Redweek or elsewhere first they get back every dime of what they paid my company. Fair to say the least.

Lastly, something else you may not know is that ARDA put together a task force earlier this year to draft model resale legislation to better regulate the timeshare resale industry. Not only am I supportive of ARDA's model resale act but other than the former VP of Redweek and one other broker I was the only resale company on the task force. Wouldn't it be a little strange of me to spend a year co-authoring resale legislation with ARDA if I was the scammer you claim me to be?