Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com (by R P.):

jtw3 wrote:
To Jason Tremblay,

For starters I have read all 5 pages of this thread. Can you please explain how you have went from being an accredited BBB member to now not and having a generous C+ rating? Secondly, I also listed with your company over a year ago now and have dropped my price three times and nearly 5k under what an "aggressive" price was according to your broker. I have not had ANY INTEREST AT ALL in my timeshare. I HAVE contacted your customer service and they are no help whatsoever. What do they tell my EVERY TIME "lower your price." For my timeshare week it is at the lowest price for that timeshare on the site. I understand the market being and agent myself however, after a year of broken promises by your company I have filed a complaint with the BBB. In closing for someone as "busy" as you say you are you sure do spend a lot of time defending your company. I don't want any "at your expense" pitch either, I have done everything your company has asked and then some. Like Jay Jay, I want other people who were looking to sell their time to know that this company uses false phone sales pitches that don't produce.

Their pitch is the same pitch as all other upfront fee resale scammers .... all they really want is that upfront fee then you're history.