Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: refund listing fees from fraud sellmytimesharenow.com (by R P.):

jasont87 wrote:
jayjay wrote:
Jason, take a look at this (copy and paste URL below):

http://www.redweek.com/forums/messages?thread_id=17283

I applaud all enforcement actions against fraudulent companies.

We have operated as one of the largest resale companies in the world out of Orlando, Florida for 7 years. Having transacted with over 120,000 timeshare buyers, sellers and renters we are not without a handful of complaints. That said, all complaints are answered and dealt with in a manner that is fair to the consumer.

We are one of the only companies not currently under investigation by the FL Attorney General's office. There are other companies in FL under investigation that will be exonerated and then several others that will likely be shut down due to fraudulent practices.

I not only applaud these enforcement actions, I am relieved by them as the "scammers" only make it harder on those that conduct business legitimately.

Jason

Jason, let's see just how honest of a business man you are. I am going to ask you straight out if you charge a large upfront fee to list a timeshare for sale or rent in your system ????

Bottom line, if you charge any type of large upfront fee, then you're on the AG's list .... I don't know why you think you are above and beyond all other upfront fee scammers ..... are you in for a surprise.