Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it. (by Robert S.):

I have 3 timeshares and have kept a note book of all of the offers and computer seminars as well as attending "seminars' at motels. over the last 6 or 7 years. After all of this time, the only legimate buyer was from red week, and I was so skeptic, we went back and forth and finally realized this was a legimate buyer so the paperwork mailed to transfer agent in Branson. Well. Westtage decided that would just use their 1st right of refusal and they would purchase this timeshar for the low price. However, westgage had 30 days to use this right and they were ony 15 days late. of couse, being a timeshare company, there is most usually fraud involved. their letter was dated one date, the postage meter dated about 10 days later, and the letter received 6 days after the postage meter date. after complaint to BBB. (they really worked on this complaint) and 3 letters to westgate corporate office, I was advised last week that westgate would cancel their offer and let the transfer go thru to the private. Fine, When I see this in writing, this was 9/16 co letter received as of this date. timeshares are very efficient at billing dues for 2012, and that is about it .