Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Diamond Resorts raises maintenance fees again! (by William G.):

THIS IS MY CERTIFIED LETTER SENT TO DRI FOR WHICH, AGAIN, I HAVE YET TO RECEIVE A RESPONSE. SEEING AS HOW I AM SEEKING DRI PROFIT INFORMATION MADE OFF MY PROPERTY, I WONDER WHY! 02/5/2012

Ms. Marilyn Windsor Diamond Resorts International 10600 West Charleston Boulevard Las Vegas, Nevada 89135

Dear Marilyn,

I e-mailed a very similar request for information regarding my Time Share at the Historic Powhatan Plantation Resort in Williamsburg Virginia on 22 December, 2011. I have yet to receive a response. I have modified the request for information, the revised version provided below. I am an owner of a resort property DRI is supposed to be managing for me and I feel I am being put off. As a manger of my property, DRI works for me

I am the owner of a fixed deed lockout in Historic Powhatan Plantation Resorts. We bought in 1992.

Please answer the following questions for me in writing: 1. How many members are on the Board of Directors? 2. What percentage of them are salaried by DRI? 3. How do I get a copy or what is URL for the Time Share Instrument for Powhatan? 4. What percentage of Historic Powhatan Plantation Resort unit weeks are owned by a. Fixed Deed Owners? b. Diamond Club Trust? c. Diamond Resort International, the company? d. Some other shared Time Share club arrangement? 5. How many Time Share Units are now within the Historic Powhatan Plantation Resort? 6. What are the categories of these Time Share Units if there are varying maintenance costs for each unit? 7. If more than one category, how many units are in each category? 8. What is the total annual maintenance cost assessed cumulatively for a unit within each category? 9. What percentage of the Powhatan Plantation Resort annual budget is passed back to Diamond Resorts as overhead, a tax on other budget expenses or profits. If aggregated, what line of the annual Historic Powhatan Plantation Resort budget does it fit?

Sincerely,